Darker My Love Are Playing Alongside Acme String Quartet at a Special Show at Glasslands Gallery on Nov. 28th ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Darker My Love Are Playing Alongside Acme String Quartet at a Special Show at Glasslands Gallery on Nov. 28th

Dear Author from Darker My Love's Alive As You Are CD

Darker My Love Are Performing Songs with Acme String Quartet at a Special Show at Glasslands Gallery on Nov. 28thLos Angeles psych-rock band Darker My Love are playing a special one-off show on Sunday, November 28th accompanied by the Acme String Quartet.

"Playing at the exact same time. We wrote 10 hot and/or fresh arrangements of our stuff for them, and this is the only time it's gonna be played. Gonna be really really really good and very very very extra-special. Seriously do not miss this." - from Darker My Love's blog

Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 DOS -- the show starts at 9PM.



Links:
Darker My Love