My Pet Dragon Play CMJ Showcase at Trash Bar on Oct. 21st ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Pet Dragon Play CMJ Showcase at Trash Bar on Oct. 21st

DOWNLOAD: My Pet Dragon - "Flow"

My Pet Dragon Play CMJ Showcase at Trash Bar on Oct. 21stMy Pet Dragon plays well-crafted alt-rock and vocalist/songwriter Todd Michaelsen has a tenor voice that falls somewhere between Thom Yorke and Muse's Matthew Bellamy.

The band just released a new single "Flow" (which is backed by a cover of Pearl Jam's "Release") and the disc includes four remixes of “Flow” by Karsh Kale, Randolph Correia, Big Will and Mercury Rev’s Carlos Anthony Molina.

My Pet Dragon are playing a CMJ Showcase at Trash Bar in Brooklyn on Thursday, Oct. 21st. My Pet Dragon goes on at 8PM - stay for Murder Mystery who play at 11PM.



Links:
My Pet Dragon