Chalie Boy Releases "I Look Good Remix" (featuring Slim Thug, Juvenile and Bun B.) ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Chalie Boy Releases "I Look Good Remix" (featuring Slim Thug, Juvenile and Bun B.)

STREAM: Chalie Boy - "I Look Good Remix"

Chalie Boy Releases 'I Look Good Remix'Calvert, TX rapper Chalie Boy has followed the chart success of his single "I Feel Good" with a new remix (streaming above) that features Slim Thug, Juvenile and Bun B.

Chalie has been hitting the radio circuit to promote his new single and below is a video interview of him on Houston hip-hop stations, KBXX 97.9. Chalie answered questions about his sudden success (which hasn't reduced his hustle and drive) and his excitement at being in the game. The video wraps up with Chalie doing some impromptu free-styling with DJ J-Mac.

Chalie Boy will have a new record out sometime early next year on Dirty 3rd Records.



Links:
Chalie Boy's MySpace Page