Heaven & Hell - Pictures from CD Signing at Vintage Vinyl, Fords, NJ 8/2/08 ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Heaven & Hell - Pictures from CD Signing at Vintage Vinyl, Fords, NJ 8/2/08

I'm not much for CD signings but I couldn't pass up meeting Heaven & Hell. Like most signings/in-stores, this was a wristband-only event. With only 500 wristbands available, I thought would sell out right away so I drove out to Vintage Vinyl a few weeks ago and purchased the Heaven & Hell - Radio City DVD and got a wristband. Surprisingly, I heard some people talking that wristbands were still available early in the day. It seems at bit unbelievable that this wasn't as mobbed as the Ozzy/Sabbath CD signing at VirginMega back in the late 90's.

Anyway, the line seemed to move fairly quickly and it was about a 90 minute wait to meet the band. The band was really cool and I got a few pictures in addition to the signed DVD.



Heaven & Hell are playing PNC Arts Center on August 9th and Jones Beach on August 10th.

Links:
Heaven & Hell's Website