White Rabbits Play Free Show Tomorrow Night (Saturday, Feb 16th) at BAM Cafe ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

White Rabbits Play Free Show Tomorrow Night (Saturday, Feb 16th) at BAM Cafe

White Rabbits Play Free Show at BAM CafeThis is pretty exciting...White Rabbits are playing for free tomorrow night at BAM Cafe. My problem is that I already made arrangement for a bunch of people to come over tomorrow and I don't think they would be too hip if I told them after they came over that we were all going to BAM. I'm thinking the Webster Hall show with The Walkmen may be the next time that I catch the Rabbits.

Anyway, White Rabbits are playing with Miss Fairchild and EFFI BRIEST with DJ Mikey Palms (who I assume is Mikey from the Southpaw family). The show starts at 10PM.

White Rabbits just released a new single, Cotillion Blues, which is streaming on the RCRD LBL site.



Links:
White Rabbits' MySpace page
White Rabbits' Website