Interview with Bad Flirt's Jasamine White-Gluz ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Interview with Bad Flirt's Jasamine White-Gluz

This past week, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jasamine from Bad Flirt and she graciously allowed me to record our conversation as a podcast. View RSS XML Bad Flirt - Head On
For those non-iPod folks (like me), here is a direct link to the mp3 file.




The band had to cancel their show at Club Midway last weekend as the other dates on their mini-tour fell through at the last moment but hopefully the band will be back in New York soon.

When we spoke, Jasamine mentioned that the band is finishing pre-production on their first full length CD. I didn't think to ask her about producers but was reading online that the band is working with producer Ted Nicely. Nicely has done great work with bands such as Jawbox, Girls vs. Boys, and Ruth Ruth so the new Bad Flirt release should be a lot of fun and something to look forward to next year.

Lastly, I have two copies of Bad Flirt's current CD EP Head On to give away. Drop me an email at Mike.BrooklynRocks@Gmail.Com with the subject "Bad Flirt" if you are interested. I'll select winners at random on Thursday night.